Probate And Estate Administration
Guiding You Through The Probate Process
The death of a loved one is hard on a family. While you are grieving and dealing with family arrangements, it is also necessary to deal with issues regarding probate and estate administration. For family members living out of state, trying to deal with probate issues in Pennsylvania can be especially frustrating.
Dorian, Goldstein, Wisniewski & Orchinik, P.C., has helped families resolve probate and estate administration concerns for more than four decades. Our experienced estate attorneys represent executors and personal administrators in probate proceedings in Bucks County and throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania. As an executor or executrix, you may have many questions about your responsibilities. We stand ready to help you through the difficult process of estate administration and probate.
Schedule a free consultation today. Contact our estate lawyers. We can help.
Comprehensive Estate Counsel
Our complete range of probate and estate administration services include:
- Opening, processing and concluding estate matters
- Handling intestate affairs if no will is present
- Paying creditors
- Property transfers
- Life insurance benefits
- Contested will litigation and settlements
- Advising and assisting executors
- Administering the trust and distribution of assets
- Wrongful death claims in deaths caused by negligence
Our offices are located in Bensalem and Northeast Philadelphia, and our probate lawyers represent clients in courts throughout the Delaware Valley.
Trusted By Our Clients And Our Peers
Dorian, Goldstein, Wisniewski & Orchinik, P.C., is proud to consistently earn the highest possible rating (“AV”)* for legal ability and ethical standards under Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review rating system. Fewer than 5 percent of all law firms earn this rating. Several of our attorneys have been approved by the AARP Legal Services Network based on the excellent services we provide to senior clients.
Contact us today. Call .
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
- Car Accidents
- Slip & Fall
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Malpractice
- Other Serious Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Wills & Estates