We at Dorian, Goldstein, Wisniewski & Orchinik, P.C., know the stakes involved in securing a visa for work or school. We also understand the personal issues involved in reuniting with fiances and family members. With dedication and diligence, we help clients go through a complicated and sometimes frustrating process.
Our Pennsylvania immigration lawyer, Renata T. Pabisz, combines experience and knowledge with insight and empathy in her practice of immigration law. She has been on the other side of the process in pursuing a green card for herself, after first obtaining a student visa. Call 215-809-3882.
Types of visas we can help our clients secure include the following:
- B-1/B-2 Tourist/Visitor Visas
- E-1/E-2 Treaty and Investor Visas
- F-1 and M-1 Student Visas
- H-1B Specialty Occupation (Professionals) Visas
- J-1 and Q-1 Exchange Visitor Visas
- K-1 Fiance(e) Visas
- L-1 Intracompany Transfer Visas
- O-1 Extraordinary Ability Worker Visas
- P-1 Artists and Athletes Visas
- R-1 Religious Worker Visas
- TC and TN NAFTA and US-Canada Free Trade Agreement Visas
Permanent Residency Visas ("Green Cards")
- Family-Sponsored Immigration Visas
- Employer-Sponsored Immigrant Visas (EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4, EB-5)
- DV-1 Visas
- Refugee and Asylum Applications
- Temporary Protected Status
- TN Status
- Green card
A commitment to accuracy and efficiency is paramount. The smallest mistake or oversight can delay a family reuniting or a hardworking immigrant from securing employment.
Contact Us For Help With Your Immigration Matters
For help with a green card, visa or U.S. citizenship, contact us to schedule your free consultation with a Bensalem attorney: 215-809-3882.
Multilingual with fluency in Korean and Polish. Interpreters available upon request.